Monday, August 7, 2017

Monday thoughts

❤ A few days ago me and André watched the documentary "What The Health" on Netflix, which is a follow up to "Cowspiracy" (which I have not seen, as a matter of fact). The flick is mostly about how our diet aka. what we eat has a huge in pact on our health, and that diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure can to a large extent be defeated by consuming a plant based diet. 

I have to say that although I don't think I could ever fully give up meat and other animal products such as dairy, the documentary did put a lot of thoughts in my head (and Andre's too). So now we're trying 'meatless mondays'! Today's menu looks as follows:

Breakfast: Strawberry and banana smoothie and avocado toast
Lunch: Tomato soup
Dinner: Oven roasted vegetables and gnocchi



❤ Soon it's back to school and I'm actually feeling pretty excited! Since I've finished most of my courses already, I pretty much only have my Pro Gradu Thesis and a 6 month "internship" at a school left and then I've completed my degree. How insane is that?!

❤ I'm also very stoked about August as a whole - I have some time off from work which means I get to hang out with friends I haven't seen in f o r e v e r, me and André can take a trip up to Ostrobothnia and I might even squeeze in some basketball... fun times!

❤ sending out some positive vibes to all my readers ❤ 

No comments: