Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The alternative Ruisrock weekend

Hello friends! We are almost two weeks into July and summer has finally arrived to Finland. It's been pretty cold for the most part but last weekend we finally had some sunshine and warmth, just in time for Ruisrock. This year I wasn't able to go though, due to the fact that I was working and tickets sold out record fast. It was a bit of a bummer, because Ruisrock has essentially been the highlight of my summer for the last 7 years! I wasn't the only one not going though, so instead I got to hang out with friends and family, which is pretty great too!


Hanging out with Tessa // Dad and Dog // Taco Friday // And some Corona, of course

During the Ruisrock weekend we got to wear festival gear at work // Saturday chill // Dinner made from fridge leftovers // When it's 20 degrees after getting off from work, you can't be anything but happy

Sunday BBQ with la familia!

Since last time I've also gone to the movies with friends, had sunday dinner with the fam, and tonight me and André are having dinner at a newly opened restaurant, NOOA. The menu looks pretty good and reviews have been great, so I'm super excited about tonight!

No comments: