Sunday, June 18, 2017

BCK in TKU

I'm baaack in Funland! And yes, I am aware that I have been back for almost 2 weeks but I've honestly been so busy, and I haven't had time to sit by the computer. But here's a recap of the last couple of weeks:

My trip back went pretty smoothly, my flight was a bit delayed but that didn't really bother me much. And I was greeted with sunshine in Finland, which felt wonderful! All in all the weather has been great, and the flowers close to my parents house were in full bloom.




It was pretty much back to reality as soon as I got back. I started working just days after coming home and a week ago on Sunday we also moved into our new apartment. I have to say that I am absolutely in love with this place, it's even better than I imagined!


Other than moving and working (which have been the two main happenings) I've made sure to meet up with my friends, and I also performed at a birthday party with some songs. Even though these past few weeks have been hectic they have also been wonderful, and I have a feeling that this summer will be awesome!

Lunchin' on our new balcony

Feels good to be back at my old gym//Essi came to Turku!//Been biking all over town


My beautiful hometown... this picture was taken just before midnight!

No comments: