Saturday, January 28, 2017

Preparing for an adventure

Good Saturday peeps! Despite it being the weekend I have been pretty productive. I basically finished the essay (didn't send it in yet, still have a few passages to edit but it's like 98 % finished) and started packing. It's quite challenging to pack for four months without overdoing it. I mean, I still need to leave some room for the things I will buy there and I think I've done a pretty good job. I just have a few things I need to wash and go buy but other than that, I'm pretty much set! Oh, and then I obviously need to pack this computer which will without a doubt be the heaviest thing in my suitcase!

Today I'm spending the night with the family and we're watching the finale of the Finnish Eurovision Song Contest together. There's still some time before that so I thought I'd play some guitar and take a long hot shower. Hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend!

I have one bigger suitcase and one sportsbag, there's a 20 kg weigh tlimit for each bag but I highly doubt that the bags are that heavy//I got this packing list from Julle and Emppu and it has been very helpful so far. Also in the pic is my toiletry bag which is so cute

No comments: