Thursday, January 19, 2017

If I had the money...

Last weekend when I was in Pori, me and the girls started talking about what we would do if we suddenly became millionaires. Not just like one-million-millionaires, like dirty-rich-millionaires. Then fantasizing for 30 minutes we became depressed and realized we're all poor students. But one can dream, right?

So speaking of money, I thought I would do a little list of all the things I would do if I got some extra cash on my bank account right now. And now I'm not talking about dirty-rich-cash, think of it more as a situation where you'd have to say ten things you want to buy right now, and you could. 

new computer
Me and my darling laptop have gone through a lot together and my computer is still working fine, other than the fact that it has to be plugged in constantly 'cause the battery will die in literary 10 minutes if it is not, and after writing essays for a couple of hours you're definitely in the risk of getting a 2nd degree burn from it being so overheated. Plus it weighs as much as a newborn baby (I would imagine, the point is it's h e a v y). So yes, a computer which is easy to travel with, thank you!

backpack
Ok, so nothing's stopping me from buying one now, I'm just so bad at online shopping! I have been looking at these two, the white one is only 12,50 and the beige/pink one is just under 20 euros. I don't know, any thoughts?

apartment
I'd definitely get a nice apartment with André, one with a dishwasher and a balcony. And nice hardwood floors! After living three years without a dishwasher and a plastic rug in the living room, I think I deserve that!
Pinterest insipration

I am so excited because I actually have four chairs which look exactly like the ones in the middle picture waiting for me at my grandma's house. When my grandpa passed away last year, we went to clean out his apartment and that's where I found them. Not only are they stylish, they're a little piece of family to have in my home.


strawberries
This is an odd one, but I've always said that if I was rich, I would always make sure to have fresh strawberries in my fridge no matter the season. Oh what is that you say? I live in Finland and we don't have fresh strawberries all year round? I WOULD FIND A WAY! And they wouldn't be those small, bland-tasting ones, they would be the ones that are used in fancy hotels and that are HUGE and covered in chocolate and miraculously stay fresh for weeks at a time.

travel
But not straight away. I mean I would want to enjoy my dishwasher for some time too, you know? But I could definitely go on a small getaway to some European city. I haven't really traveled a lot in Europe, so I would love to go to Barcelona or Rome or Paris. And I'd obviously take André with me as well.

That's the list for now, I'm sure I'd come up with lots more if I tried really hard...😃

No comments: