Monday, January 23, 2017

Faves ATM

I know that many bloggers or youtubers usually tell about their favorites of the month at the actual end of the month, but I don't have the patience for that nor do I think anyone really cares about my "content" (as if complaining about writing my history essay and gushing over our dog counts as content, lol), so instead I named this post "faves atm". So, here are the things I'm into right now:

Spinning
Or as my gym calls it - cycling. I'm not trying to sound like I'm some spinning maniac but I do try to go to a class every week and I just came back from one, which is why it's mentioned first. Don't get me wrong, spinning can be super tough and sometimes it feels like the class will never end. But with the right instructor, I think it's great! The instructor I had today is my favorite by far. He was the same instructor who held my very first class, and I like the fact that he's very calm and doesn't say too much during the class. I hate it if the instructor is screaming in the mic and  yelling at everybody to pedal harder. Girl, all I'm trying to do is to listen to the music, take an effin chill pill! Or if they get off of their bike to walk around the room. It's like no - if we're doing it, you better do it as well!

The last song from today's class

Love it or list it
Honestly, this is my favorite show on tv at the moment (believe it or not, I am actually 22 and not a stay at home mom...) and the best part is that it's literally on twice a day (YAAAAS!). If you don't know what the show is about, shame on you. No I'm kidding. It's a show where a couple is looking for a new house and while they look for something suitable, they're house (or parts of it) get renovated. In the end they choose whether they want to move or stay in their house. I'm always rooting for them to stay for some reason...

I feel the same way, Grace Helbig


Youtube
Speaking of Grace Helbig, the next item on my list is youtube, or youtubers actually. To be fair, I've always been into youtube. I think I saw my first youtube in 2006 and the next year I was already watching Smosh and Shane Dawson daily (and I still watch them). Some of my favorite youtubers to watch are Colleen Ballinger, Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, Julien Solomita and Saara Forsberg. Haven't really gotten into the Finnish youtube scene yet, not sure if I'm actually too old to watch them since their target audience is like 12 years old. Then again, the target audience for every youtuber is basically 12 years old and I love those videos so maybe it's right up my alley!

So this is Miranda Sings aka Colleen Ballinger and she's kinda insane and wacky and I love that. She has a new show on Netflix called "Haters Back Off", if you like what you see, go check it out. 



Skam
I know, I know, e v e r y b o d y is into Skam right now. It's a Norwegian show about high school kids and it's very relatable which is why people like it. I like it too and I did binge watch like 3 seasons in a weekend, but I have to say that I like dramatic shows (clearly, look at the Miranda Sings gifs, I mean, shit is going down) and Skam was a bit too boring for me at times. I was always expecting the worst to happen and the everything always turned out fine? Like no, I need more drama, I need more tragedy! Kill someone off, really make me feel awful! So Skins to me is still the numero uno teen show but Skam is still high up at my list!

No comments: