Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Fafa's

I kept myself pretty busy for the first part of today - taking Maya to the doggie park, making lunch, finishing my English essay. But once I was done with that I was bored out of my mind. Yesterday I said it was nice to have time off in January... well, obviously I'm not good at taking time off! Luckily Cristel was bored as well so she gave me a ride to the city.

First we ate dinner at Fafa's which is a newly opened restaurant in Turku. We both had some type of kebab in pita which was very delicious, so if you're into Middle Eastern food I'd highly recommend you pay a visit!

I was also trying to look for some sort of backpack which would be suitable for travelling but also as a school bag. I haven't managed to find one yet, and I'm just terrible at shopping online, so hopefully I'll stumble onto one that I like before I leave! But I did find the cutest Moomin toiletry bag on sale in Finlayson. I don't have a picture of it but the print below is the one which is used on the bag. It's the cutest!


No comments: