Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hello October!

Yeah, I know, we're already a few days into October but I haven't really had any inspiration to write anything in here. But here I am again, trying!

I don't think these past few weeks have been that special, I've been sick so apart from going to school I've just focused on getting better really, and today I finally feel like a normal person so I'll definitely be hitting the gym tomorrow!

October is a pretty special month for me. First of all it's Halloween season and I love Halloween. I'm thinking of doing a sort of scary movie marathon this month. I've already started with Scary movie (ok, basically it's a parody of a scary movie but it's an easy start!). I'm definitely gonna check out A Nightmare before Christmas because I've never actually seen it, I feel ashamed writing that...

The second thing is that this month me and Andre will have been together for a year. Crazy, time goes by so fast!
WAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments: