Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Boo!

It has been a month (almost) since my last update, I know! Here's a quick recap :)))))))))



Me and Andre celebrated our 1 year anniversary by going minigolfing (which was terrifying tbh), having the best pre-dinner drink at Tiirakkala (Pacific Mist in my heart, always) and having a delicious dinner at E.Ekblom (I seriously recommend it, it was super cosy, very good service, food was divine and it was pretty cheap!). The best part though was spending all day with him!

Housewarming party @ Ellen's and bowling, the pictures are pretty self-explanatory I think!


Fall is finally here (actually, it is a bit too warm still I think...) but the leaves are a beautiful red and yellow color! Also it's Halloween and I AM OBSESSED WITH HALLOWEEN so I'm pretty pumped for our sitz tomorrow. Just a little bit.




PS! I promised to give my cousin and her friends a shout out, they have a travel blog where they explore different areas around Pittsburgh, please check it out at http://sixwanderingfeet.blogspot.fi/ !

No comments: