Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Funday

Last week went by really fast, mostly because I worked on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, so those days tend to go by a lot faster anyways. Thursday in particular was a very long day, because I worked from 8 to 5, and after that I went straight to the park by the church where Britannica had their checkpoint in the "gulisintagning" aka the welcoming ceremony thingy for new students. I really think people enjoyed the slip n' slide we had them sliding on, and we definitely had a good time watching people get wet. 

On Friday after work Andre came to my place and we just chilled and watched tv which was definitely something I really needed after what felt like the longest day ever at work. On Saturday we did some shopping (well, all I got was a bottle of wine but that counts right?) and we also decided to try out Pink Vanilla Desserts which I had been dying to try out. I have to say I was a bit disappointed, just because everything was way too sweet. I mean it's American so I get that it's very sweet but it was just way too much. I definitely think Emppu's cupcakes are way better, but I was still happy that I tried it out!

Today I've just been to the gym and had dinner at my parents' house (which was heavenly), now I'm just thinking of the upcoming week  and I have some pretty fun things planned, so I am excited to say the least!

No comments: