Monday, September 7, 2015

Snapterpiece


Hola! Merry Monday everybody. Since my pictures nowadays mostly consist of snaps, above you can see a little collage of my most recent pics; I've mostly had a lot of chai lattes (my absolute favorite, it tastes like Christmas in a cup, how can you not like that?!), Chilling with my favorite peeps and updates on the ever changing weather over here. It's been raining and it's been cold, but I don't mind it at all, 'cause it means I can finally start wearing sweaters, I won't be so goddamn hot all the time and I can light candles and drink tea, YAS! 

I've also had time to think about my BA thesis which I am now pretty excited about, I've planned a fun weekend trip with Emppu, I'm really looking forward to the events we're planning with Britannica, my morning aerobics class starts in a week and all in all I feel pretty happy about everything. Yay for fall and yay for sometimes feeling like you're actually doing this thing called adulthood pretty decently! xo

No comments: