Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Norlie & KKV

 The new Snapchat  update has definitely been used frequently this past week, all of the pictures above are taken from Robin & Emil's beerpong tournament. Me and Andre were a pretty good team, we had a strong start with two victories in a row but it seemed as if we got worse as the night proceeded. Hmm, wonder why...?

On Saturday me and Emppu drove to Helsinki to see the swedish duo Norlie & KKV. I was super pumped since I have been dying to see them for a while now. Our hotel room reminded us a 70's themed bus, so that was fun. The gig was good but it was so short, only 45 minutes! On the other hand, I don't think I've ever been as sweaty as I was after the gig so it was nice to get out of the venue. We continued the festivities to Namu and since I've never been out and about in Helsinki, I was pretty pumped. The music was really good, and despite it being quite expensive, I can honestly say I had a great time. Before heading home on Sunday we had brunch at the Karl Fazer cafe and it was heaven on a plate. 



 I was already feeling pretty sick on Friday before the gig (That's what happens when your boyfriend says Hmm, isn't it weird that neither of us have gotten sick yet with all of our friends having the flu... thanks for that one) so Sunday was pretty much spent in bed trying not to die. Luckily with the help of Finrexin, Strepsils and cuddles I'm not feeling much better (Unfortunately the cuddler is now the one who is sick, sorryyyyy)

 It's a new week and I've taken it by the horns (Ok so the first two days I didn't because I was still sick but today I've turned a new leaf). I actually woke up at 7 in the morning without any alarm so I decided to make the most out of this morning by cleaning the kitchen, having a nice breakfast and heading early to school. I've also managed to pay some bills, do some homework and may I say that I am totally feeling myself today. YAY HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY xxx


No comments: