Tuesday, September 1, 2015

ballin'

Heyoo! The first day of this semester was pretty chill; we introduced ourselves to the new students, had a meeting with our board to discuss upcoming events, had lunch, and got information about this semester in general. I don't have that many classes at least this first period, but I intend on making good progress with my bachelor's essay. I have two ideas as to what I will write about so I just have to do some more research before choosing my final topic!

After work I got home and watched the VMA's and Paradise Hotel. And today I have had the day off so I woke up early and went to a dance class at my gym, I cleaned the whole apartment and now I'm planning on making some dinner. Later I'm meeting up with the other English students to play some football and hopefully some basketball as well, it's been so long since I've last shot some hoops (and I plan on crushing everybody else). 
Here's the board! Check out our instagram account if you want to! :)

No comments: