Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Snapshots part.24568176

Yes, I am very bad at blogging and like most of this summers blogposts, this post will mostly include snapchat pictures with captions. Yaaaayyy let's get to it.

1. I finally got my (trannslation:) "Why Paris when we have Turku" poster // Just chilling and sufin'
2. Andre and Maya cuddling
3. Andre and me cuddling (which is a totally appropriate thing to do on a Sunday night). Also, notice how we're both snapchatting basically the same thing. Lame, I know.
4. Me and Emppu on Saturday at Isa's. The night ended with my first ever "bar catfight", drinks being thrown and the whole shabang. I mostly just tried to cool everyone down but in the end I was soaked in cider which is an experience, I guess. All I can say is that some people need to chill (!!!) and it definitely was not our fault!


5. Maya is the cutest!
6. Today I finally had the evening shift which meant I could enjoy the sun like everybody else (Andre is more tanned than me at this point and that is not acceptable. Don't worry, I'm planning on catching up this week). Too bad that it was abit cloudy at first but I got a good couple of hours of sun in the end. Maybe summer isn't over yet!

No comments: