Wednesday, August 26, 2015

It's been a while

Ok I haven't written anything in like 2 weeks and a lot of things have happened since then. So here's a short recap:
*Julle had a going-away party since she will be spending the next 6 months studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark! It was a blast, in fact it was so much fun I basically stayed up all ´night. You can imagine how I spent the entire next day... yes, I slept.
*Andre had his last work shift so I've made sure to spend a lot of time with him to catch up with all the weeks he was away this summer. We even took a trip to his hometown Malax and spent a weekend with his family, which was really relaxing!
*School starts next week (!!!) which means a lot od stress about courses and my bachelor's thesis which I am beginning to write this fall, but it also feels pretty great to get back to everyday life, to meet my friends at school and get back to studying.
* We booked a trip! In December me, my family and Andre are going to Florida for two weeks where we're renting an apartment, then we'll fly to Charlotte, North Carolina and spend Christmas with Tessa, Adam and Nadya. Can't wait!

To conclude this post: pictures! (in no particular order)
Hungover on a Sunday means the sofa is your bae


Girls and guitar seassions at 5 a.m


Fun story: HIM played a gig at Klubi, the nightclub right under my apartment. I litarally waited one hour looking out my window for them to come out so I could get a picture. You couldn't really recognize leadman Ville Valo so I had to circle him in red. lol, worth it.

Sunbathing with Emppu//Homemade avocado and chicken pasta//Mira, my co-worker did some wonders with my hair... hello highlights!

Homemade sushi dinner date, it was Andre's first time rolling sushi and I think he did a pretty good job!

Åminne in Malax

Chilling in a park//Waiting for the train// Back to School with the family!

No comments: