Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ant man, sushi and new stuff

Pictures from last week in no particular order!

I went on a bit of a shopping spree and came home with this cute romper pyjama, two tops and a cardigan, all from H&M and on sale! Score!

Last night I met up with Emppu and had a few drinks at Donna. I was going for a bit of a emo look as you can see. Otherwise I've been reading Amy Poehler's Yes Please which I believe is a book everybody should read. Seriously funny!

I had a great date night with Andre the other day which included Sushi lunch, cookie/chocolate popcorn ice cream, and the Ant Man movie, another movie I'd seriously recommend, even if you don't like superhero movies!

1 comment:

Tilli said...

Amy Poehler! would read asap but no libraries in ostrobothnia have it yet... will read Bossypants by Tina Fey though! also, i bet Paul Rudd got his hunk on in anty man