Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer do

Hey, when you're cheep and lazy you can always just take the kitchen scissors and cut your hair yourself! 

I guess it's officially summer now, but it's been pouring rain all day long. I didn't mind, I was working today. I don't really have anything special planned this week; Andre is going to work for a week and my roomie Essi is also going home to visit her family, Most of my friends work as well and I'm obviously working so I'll probably just go to the gym on my days off and binge-watch catfish. I actually have two days off tomorrow and Wednesday, I was oping it would be warm and sunny but looks like the rainy weather is here to stay, at least for a while. 

I am however really looking forward to next week because my cousin Nadya is coming from the States and she's staying in Finland for 3 weeks! The last time I saw her was one and a half years ago?! That's wayy too long. I wanna hear all about her collage adventures in Pittsburgh!

No comments: