Friday, June 12, 2015

Succulent

I've been pretty good with documenting my days this past week, and it only makes me want to buy a proper camera even more. I used to have a Canon 1000d and then one day it just stopped working. That was like two years ago, but when I get my next paycheck I might invest in a new camera!

Without further ado, here's my week in pictures!

Look who's back! Nadya, my cousin from anotha world (jk, she is however from the States which is kinda the same thing?) is finally back in Finland after a two year hiatus. We haven't seen each other in over 1,5 years so we obviously had a lot of catching up to do, since I was the one picking her up from Helsinki-Vantaa airport, the ride back home pretty much flew by. 



Ikea oh how I have missed you. I needed some things for my apartment and Ikea was the answer to my prayers. The blue cover for my hand-me-down sofa which was cheap but also has some stains on it and a cute little 'succulent' plant. Haha, I don't know why the word succulent makes me smile and cringe at the same time. Anyways, I'm pretty pleased with the results, now I only have a few more items on my to-buy list!

 Let the sun shine! Finally it's getting warmer so today before work me and Nadya went to sit by the river and just tanned and ate strawberries for a couple of hours. Yay to not being pale anymore! Yay to tan-lines! Yay to summer!







No comments: