Thursday, June 18, 2015

Bully.

I just watched a documentary on Netflix called Bully and now my eyes are red and puffy from sobbing for two hours. Ugh, bullying is just so unnecessary. I was gonna write this long speech about how awful it is but we all know that. Instead I encourage you to watch the documentary (I think it can also be found on Youtube) and think of how you can make a change. Even if you're not in school anymore, try to talk to your younger siblings about being kind to others, or just give someone a compliment. Talk to somebody who looks lonely, be nice to your friends and family and the people you work with. Think of all the times a small gesture made you feel good about yourself.

Ok, going to bed, ugly-crying has given me a headache. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Tilli said...

it is a really powerful documentary. miss you boo (will soon get into OITNB 3rd season!)