Thursday, May 21, 2015

Niska.

The week so far has consisted of writing my essay that is due next week, going to the gym and yesterday I hung out with Andre. We watched Get Hard and Fight Club, but neither of us were really paying attention to the movies, just chatting about random things. Today I stopped by Arken to get some papers fixed, after which me and Andre had lunch at Pub Niska. The weather was beautiful and it was really warm so we sat outside which was nice. We also had some ice-cream by the river, it was my first ice-cream bought from a kiosk this spring which is a definite sign that summer is fast approaching.

Also looking forward to seeing the second semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest tonight! Finland didn't make it through to the final which was a bummer but not unexpected. 

No comments: