Sunday, April 12, 2015

Warm weekend, cold Sunday

I'm back to give a report on my weekend, which has been filled with some fun extempore stuff!

On Friday after my work, I met up with my girls at Di Trevi for dinner. It was a pretty unplanned things, someone just came up with it in the morning but I had lots of fun and the food was sooo good. I had some fish with mashed potatoes and I was in food heaven. After dinner we continues to Julle's place for some dessert Bailey's and at 11.30 we made our way to Club Marily, not my usual place to go, but Emppu's boyfriend was taking part in a talent show so we went there to show some support.  He and his dancing partner did great with their break-dancing number, and got qualified for the finale which is in a couple of weeks! After the competition was over, me and Julle didn't feel like going home so we continued the festivities at B, where we danced our asses off. So my quiet evening with friends turned into a full on party, but I had a blast!
It almost looks as if we're abroad somewhere, because of the painting on the wall!

On Saturday I woke up to a beautiful day, and after a loong shower I went outside to get some coffee. I just sat at a cafe, outside and enjoyed the sunshine and the people. I also made some BLT:s  In the evening I met up with Julle and we went to see Insurgent. I have to say that it wasn't particularly good, not bad either. The best part was just cracking jokes with Jullsbulls throughout the movie. When I came home I also watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and with that I reconnected with my love for Aaron Johnson, he is just so dreamy. 

Caught Snapchatting.


Today I've been chilling for the most part, I also watched a documentary on Scientology which is something I just simply cannot wrap my head around, so strange. I also went to the first game for Inter this football season with Andre, the game was very intense and it was freezing outside, a complete shift from the warm, sunny weather we had on Saturday. But they tied with SJK even with one less player so that's good. And I was just happy to be there with my bf, even if it felt like my toes were falling off!

Next week is gonna be hectic with birthdays, dance shows, theater and work so you won't probably hear from me until next Sunday. Have a great week!

No comments: