Sunday, April 26, 2015

Chocolate covered Strawberries & Horror Movies

The past week has pretty much flown by like every other week. On Tuesday Britannica organized a Pub Quiz and I have to say I think we did a pretty good job. The best part though was just hanging out with the board and all of our friends afterwards, getting to know all of the new students this year has been so much fun and we'll definitely be seeing each other this summer as well!

I also went to see the new Avengers: Age of Ultron movie with Andre and my little Brother Maximus on Friday. My brother turned 13 (!!!) last week so it was my gift to him, I can't believe he's already a teenager! Considering I didn't really like the first movie, I didn't really have high expectations and I can't say that I was that into it either. But Aaron Johnson as Quicksilver was y u m m y . Afterwards we went to Raisio to do some shopping at Mylly and had tacos at my parents house. Perfect Friday Night, pretty much. 

Otherwise I've worked and worked on my essay, last night me and Essi had a girls night in and watched Deliver us from Evil. It was creepy as hell, but I love watching horror movies so I enjoyed it as much as I was scared. Plus I had chocolate covered strawberries and a glass of wine, what can go wrong when there's a party in your mouth?

No comments: