Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Vasa, here we come!

It's been another busy day with morning aerobics class (it's nice to see that I'm making some progress, but man my bum was burning today! Felt good though!), school, fixing some t-shirts for the board of britannica and then I went to Hansa to check out the 'Crazy Days' sale, just to get some boring beauty products like hairspray, dry shampoo and moisturizing cream.
Trust me, this is a before workout picture, 'cause afterwards I was red as a tomato and sweaty as a pig.

 When I came home I started packing because tomorrow after work me and my friends are driving up to Vasa for Pampasnationaldag and I am so pumped! I finally get to hang out with all my girls and lots of other people and I think it will be a lot of fun. I also get to stay an extra day and meet Andre's family which is exciting, so I won't be back until Monday night. I feel like I might've over-packed a bit 'cause my bag is crazy heavy, but I need a lot of options! Essi and I also had a roomie-dinner-night and made some delicious filled pita-bread and now I am absolutely stuffed. So all in all it's been a nice day, now I'm just waiting for tomorrow's work shift to be over so that I can begin the celebrations!
Trowback to Pampas 2014. This picture was created with a new app from Instagram called 'layout' and I am obsessed with it. Also the pose I am making is the legendary "Isa-anime-pose" which I'm sure will be featured in many pictures this year as well!


No comments: