Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tiirakkala

It's been an absolutely beautiful day outside and I also had my last History lecture of this year which means no more early mornings in school. Still, I'm feeling a bit crappy, mostly because of my cold. But I went to the pharmacy today and got all sorts of stuff that will hopefully work wonders on me. So I'm sitting here with a nose-spray, a throat-spray, some findruxin and tissues finishing my essay.

The one thing that made me feel a lot better was having lunch with Andre and after that we went to this cafe called Tiirikkala. I've heard so much good about it and I've seen pictures of it, and I always thought it just looks so cosy so today I finally got to go there myself. And it was really cute with a wonderful view of the church, so I'd definitely recommend giving it a try!
Hahah, I look like a sad puppy dog, but sometimes you're allowed to feel sorry for yourself!

No comments: