Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Primary School Disco!

Hey guys! This week and the week after that are gonna be really hectic, I've got lots to do, mainly just a lot of shifts at work and some homework but also some fun stuff like our Primary School Disco sitz tomorrow (!!) and Pampasnationaldag next week (!!!). On Monday after running some errands I met up with Kata and Emppu at Fontana for a coffee, it was really nice to get the girls together and catch up, although we came to the conclusion that nothing that exciting had happened since the last time we saw each other. Yesterday I worked and today I went to my morning aerobics class after two weeks of being sick. It was a bit exhausting but it definitely felt good to move and do something after just laying in bed and blowing my nose constantly. 

Today I've been finishing my history project and I'm glad to say that it's finally finished, which means that I get to chill in my pajamas for the rest of the night. That's the dream, right? Tomorrow I'm sitzin' as I already mentioned and man I am soooo pumped. I mean primary school discos were the best! Slow-dancing to "My heart will go on" or "Everytime" by Britney Spears, Limbo-competitions, eating waay to much candy, doing your own makeup for the worst time and you think it looks cute but really you just look like a baby-prostitute (I mean who said that pale blue eye-shadow and glittery pink lipstick looks good on a n y o n e ?). I cannot fortunately find any pictures of me attending a primary school disco but I definitely have a picture from 7th grade which is almost the same thing. Cmoon, I'm wearing a Hello Kitty shirt and hoops? Such ratchetry. I also really like the way Emppu went all in on the rogue, really makes her cheeks pop. 

1 comment:

EmiliaKaroliina said...

Hey fuck u man de va int ens jag som sminka mig själv :'D