Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fresh AF

I can't believe it's already March. Maybe I should do another throwback to march's from the past like I did with February? Perhaps in another post.

Today I have a day off which means sleeping in, having morning coffee while watching YouTube videos and I also ran some errands in town. I bought new sunglasses because literally every other pair I own I either lose or break somehow. Probably because I keep buying ones that are under 10 euros... but this time it wasn't me, it was all Andre's fault! Anyways, luckily I had kept the receipt so I went to change them in for a now pair and on the way I also got a pair of new jeans, a top, a facial scrub thing from The Body Shop and a blistex lip conditioner, f i n a l l y. Mine ran out several months ago and I was definitely having withdrawal.  

Other exciting things that have happened this week: Robin's housewarming partey. My plan was to just have a couple of drinks and leave pretty early since I had work the next day but sometimes things don't work out the way you plan them too. I had a great time though, a really good time!
Hahaha look how happy Robin looks in the background tho!

Yesterday after a pretty hellish shift at work (10 hours...) Isa, Emppu and Cristel came over to my place to watch Melodifestivalen and the UMK finale. It was great seeing the girls 'cause it's so rarely nowadays when I get to see some of them. And about the UMK winner... I mean I personally don't think any of the songs were winner material and I didn't think Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät would win. The message Finland is sending out is great but honestly, that songs is really not good.

Ps. My flowers are looking Fresh as F*ck. So pretty!

No comments: