Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Schmalentine's

It's been another hectic week so here's a "short" recap of what has been going on:

On Monday Andre came over to my place and we made some dinner and just watched tv. When we woke up on Tuesday I couldn't believe my eyes - the sun was actually shining and it was 7 degrees outside! I got to wear my leather jacket for the first time this spring (and yes I've said it so it's happening: Spring is totally here). I had a really great day so I didn't even mind working in the evening.

On Wednesday I went to our morning aerobics class with julle, after lunch I had a couple of classes and straight after school I met up with the board of Britannica to set up everything for the anti-Valentine's sitz. The sitz started at 7 and I have to say that it was pretty successful being the first sitz we've ever organized, and everybody loved the Anti-Valentine's day-cards I had made. But after a whole day of fixing and organizing and going from place to place I was completely exhausted at 2 and I fell asleep as soon as we got to Andre's.


On Thursday we basically just laid on the sofa the whole day, apart from when I met up with Julle and Emppu in the evening, and on Friday I had a lot of errands to run. I also had to make a quick appearance at my parents's house to fix some music for my grandpa's 70th birthday party. In the evening I went to see my old highschool's Gammeldans with Emppu which was a lot of fun, but it also made me a bit sad that it's already been three years since I was dancing with my friends. After the dancing was done, we got a ride from Emppu to town and since we were all super hungry, we stopped by Pikku-Torre to b a "small bite"... the three of us ended up eating huge hamburgers instead.

Yesterday I worked for 7 hours straight and made about 700 hundred donuts in the process. In the evening Andre came to "pick me up" at the apartment and handed me some flowers and a lovely homemade card. I also gave him his present (a snack-bowl, popcorn, chocolate and movie tickets... it's like a "stay-in-and-watch-movies-or-go-to-the-movies" thingy) and his card (I might be the left shark, but you're the right shark for me, cheesy right?). Then we walked to Pinella and seriously had the best restaurant food I've ever had in Finland. It could also have something to do with the fact that I hadn't eaten all day and was super hungry. Long story short: It was a very nice evening with wonderful food and the best company I could wish for! I have the best bf in the world, I really do!


2 comments:

Tilli said...

you guys are too cute. glad you gave A a left shark card.

zerry ht said...

Wow! What a great day you spent! You know I also celebrated this Valentine’s Day with my fiancé. We went to the best San Francisco restaurants to taste the popular cuisines of those food spots. After that we attended a dance party. It was such a great day!