Monday, February 16, 2015

Four random things.

I have a lot on my mind right now so prepare for a possibly (probably)  long post about some random things (they mostly have to do with pop-culture, yay!)

ONE: Fifty Shades of Grey. I went to see the movie with my galpals last night and yes, my expectations were low. Mostly because I read the book and it's really not good, the thing that bothered me the most was the fact that it was so similar to twilight ('cause ya know it started out as kinky Twilight fan fiction) and Bella Swan is like the least relatable and most annoying literature character ever. And yes the dialogue was pretty cheesy (well mostly because it was just like in the book, Thank God they left out the "inner goddess" thing, that was just weird) but I loved the soundtrack and c'mon, Jamie Dornan is a total hottie. BUT WHY DIDN'T HE HAVE A BEARD? He looks so good in a beard.



TWO: Just saw Saturday Night Live's 40th anniversary special and O M G it was amazayn! Stefon! The Cowbell! Fallon & Timberlake! Kat & Garth! Tina Fey & Amy Poehler! Andy Samberg! The Californians! I was laughing my way through it.



THREE: (a lot of youtube videos right now. Deal with it.) Zachary Piona is one of my favorite Viners and I happened to see this video of him on my Facebook feed. Lulz he's crazy.



FOUR: Here's a picture of our awesome Board of Britannica! Aaaw yisss.

No comments: