Sunday, January 4, 2015

Obvious Child

IT'S SO FRIGGIN COLD IN MY APARTMENT. Yesterday I wore 3 pairs of socks on and I was still freezing, and the funny part is that it's not even that could outside, when it was -15 degrees my apartment was much warmer. So my heater basically lives a life if its own. 
Yesterday after involuntarily starting working on all of my school stuff (Yay, I actually finished an essay) some of my friends came over to my place to chill. We were supposed to watch a movie but instead we talked about how I can't "flip the finger" normally, childhood memories and tried to get Cristel's boyfriend into believing she had gotten dreadlocks (He actually believed it for like 2 minutes). Fun night.
Today I continues with the school stuff (without much success, good thing I have almost the whole week off to get shit done) and watched the movie Obvious Child which I've been meaning to see for a couple of weeks now and I loved it. I think any girl in her twenty's can relate. And In about an hour I have a dinner-date with Andre soo I'm looking forward to that!
Blaah this post was pretty boring, I was supposed to show you this Buddha head I bought the other day but I'm too lazy to take a good picture of it. So now you have something to look forward too (or not, I'm probably the one person who is like completely excited about the Buddha head)

No comments: