Sunday, January 18, 2015

I don't wanna taco'bout it

It has been a hectic week but then again, I feel like all of my weeks are pretty hectic all the time. So a normal week, perhaps? I promised myself that I would start to blog more in January but it's been a week since I posted anything. #sorrynotsorry

So school started again and I actually felt quite inspired to get started, I definitely needed a vacay from it all but now I'm ready to get things moving once again. I also had my first board-meeting (I was selected secretary) and if you for some reason want to know more about our student association (maybe somebody thinking of applying to English at Åbo Akademi?) you can read more about Britannica on our blog at http://britannicablog.blogspot.fi/
On Wednesday there was a Back2School event at The Monkey so we started at Emil's with some drinking games and then made our way to the nightclub where I saw a lot of people from my old high school, which was fun 'cause most of them I haven't seen in ages! I definitely had a great time, the thing that wasn't so great was waking up to go to school next morning.

Other than that I've just been studying for my two exams next week, I visited my familia in Raisio and it was a love fest as you can see from the pictures below. The only thing I was bummed about was the fact that we ate tortilla - not that I have ANYTHING against tortillas - but I had actually made tortillas myself the day before, which meant that I have eaten tortillas for lunch and dinner for the past 3 days. I think I'd ever say this but I actually don't feel like eating tortillas for a whole year, it's so sad.
How I feel about taco & tortilla right now.



Yesterday I had a 9,5 hour shift so afterwards I was super tired, but decided to join my classmates in Bremer for a couple of drinks and some boardgames. We ended up playing Trivial Pursuit and like the wizard that she is Matilda won. When I came home I was sooo tired I went directly to bed - and slept for 12 hours straight! So today I had a lot of energy to get some reading done and I read for about 6 hours 'till I decided it was enough. The rest of the night will be spent watching Saturday Night Live, I think I deserve it.

No comments: