Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Do not go gentle into that good night


Bläääh, I don't want this winter holiday to be over, I really don't feel like gong back to school AT ALL. I'm excited to see everybody but I'm not excited about the exams I have next week and the week after that, or just studying in general, although it's what I've been doing for the most part this past week. 
I also went home to visit my family and spent the night there, and yesterday I made myself some sweet potato soup which was absolutely delicious and very filling. The recipe below if you're interested:
 Then last night I had a date with Emppu, we had some coffee in Robert's Coffee and went to see Interstellar. Mind. Blown. I knew it was gonna be good but I was so confused and amazed when we stepped out of the movie theater. I felt like I should go and do something meaningful with my life but at the same time I was so happy that I NEVER have to travel into space. Definitely never gonna become an astronaut, that's for sure. 
"Matthew Mcconnaughey's a dickturd... a dickturd.. what the fuck's a dickturd" 10 POINTS IF YOU KNOW THE REFERENCE

Today I've been working on my literature essay which I will force myself to finish TONIGHT, and then I also walked to YTHS to get my salmonella test fixed for work, and obviously I have to go somewhere else to do it so me walking there and back which took an hour was completely useless, buut it was nice to get outside, even if the weather is completely shit at the moment. So now I have to get back to the essay, but once I finish it I will reward myself with some pancakes 'cause it's the last day of holidays and my classes start tomorrow. Oh did I already mention that I don't wanna go?

No comments: