Thursday, December 25, 2014

We wish you a Merry Christmas

I have to admit that it's been a bit weird not spending Christmas in Florida, which is something I've done for about 15 of the 20 Christmases in my life. But at the same time it was nice to spend it home in the new house, with my grandparents and Maya. Here's how my Christmas looked:

The morning started with Christmas porridge made by my grandma and watching the "Santa hot-line", where kids can call Santa, wish him a Merry Christmas and sing him a Christmas carol. 

Maxen & Maya waited patiently all day for the evening when we would open up our presents.
I did too...

But first we had a delicious Christmas dinner!

Then it was time to open the presents, we had been very nice this year as you can see from the amount of presents under our tree. Even Maya got a lot of new toys (and she's already destroyed them all!). I got a kitchen knife-set, a painting, a sheep hide, electric toothbrush, some decorative lights, money, chocolate, a necklace, undies & leggings and I am extremely happy with my presents! 

My beautiful family!

Today I've been relaxing, we watched the movie "The Impossible" so I've been quietly sobbing all morning. Otherwise I'm just gonna eat some leftover food and chill with my family, let my grandma cut my hair and probably meet up with Julle and Emppu in the evening. Have a wonderful Christmas Day friends!

No comments: