Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"Pois surut pyyhin menneisyyden, kun huominen sinä oot"

Title is from the song 'Miten ja Miksi' performed by Paula Vesala. Definitely the song of the week.

I can't believe it's already the 1st of December? This month has gone my so fast, I feel like I've done so much, always been on the run, my time has been divided between school, work and well, partying, so it feels very strange that tomorrow night we'll start driving towards Helsinki and our journey to Thailand begins. A very long journey I must say, we change flights in both Milan and Singapore so our estimated travel time is approximately 24 hours, fun... Oh well, I'll have to bring something good to read with me!
Speaking of traveling abroad, never before have I been this unprepared before a trip. I've had so much to do this last week I've barely had time to think about where I'm going and what I'll be needing, I literally started packing late last night and I haven't even looked for my bikinis (not actually sure where I've put them, hmm). I also realized that my favorite pair of sunglasses are broken and I still haven't exchanged any money. I'll have to do all of that tomorrow, plus finish packing, plus finish two different essays, plus clean the apartment, plus we have a meeting at work in the evening. I'm getting exhausted just by thinking about it.  

I'll just try to think of the these three things instead: The clear-blue water, Pad Thai & Beautiful sunsets.


No comments: