Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day

Just a quick update of what I've been doing for the past two days.
Yesterday I got home and immediately started organizing the stuff I had gotten as gifts. I absolutely love the lights and the sheep hide. Then I waited as my friends rand on the doorbell one by one. It's been forever since we've had a proper girls night out - and it was exactly what we needed. We laughed and there was some crying and I can honestly say I have so much fun with them every time. 



Today I've literally been laying in bed all day, but hey, it's my last day of holiday so I say I'm allowed to! Tomorrow it's back to work and then I'll work until New Year's Day. I also did some experimental cooking with the leftover casserole I had so I had carrot patties for dinner which was actually quite good! Then I payed some bills, watched a tsunami special and the "Are you the one" marathon on Mtv (don't you just love a good marathon?) and signed up for a aerobics workout class which starts in January. So that has been my Boxing Day!

No comments: