Wednesday, November 19, 2014

She got a body like an hourglass

... but I can give it to you all the tiiiiiime. Just got back from seeing Julle and Emppu in their dance-performance and I can easily say that I have very very talented friends. And now that song is stuck in my head. 

I'm quite satisfied with my input this week, I've managed to finish off some of my workload but I still have tons to do before we leave in two weeks. I'm also super excited for the game board night we have planned for tomorrow with my classmates AND the Harry Potter sitz which takes place next week. Everybody seems to be putting a lot of effort into their costumes and I think that's great, I have a feeling it will be a huge success. Speaking of sitzes, I will be participating in the board of our student organization Britannica next year, which means I will be planning events, like sitzes, starting January. I was a bit skeptic about joining at first since I barely have any free time with school and work, but I should have less hours in school next year so I decided to go for it. I'm super pumped and I think it'll definitely be something I'll enjoy. 
The quality sucks 'cause I took the picture with my phone and the dancers were obviously moving but I think the badass-ness shines though either way.
 Also go to visit this cutie-pie on Sunday, love love love!

No comments: