Sunday, November 23, 2014

Katpee/Peeniss

Thought I'd make a quick update on what I've been doing for the past few days. On Thursday (as I mentioned before) we had a "wine/board-game" night with the classmates. I can't remember when was the last time I laughed as hard as I did, when Matilda did her celebrity impressions. They were fantastic guurl!

On Friday I met up with my friends and we went to see Hunger Games: Mockingjay. I've read the books and I loved the two first movies so I had pretty high expectations, and I have to say that I really liked the third one as well! Makes me want to read the whole series again! After the movie we drove to Ella's where we had a chill girls-night in. It's been a while since all of us (who are currently in Åbo) met up so it was definitely nice to catxh up with everybody. Especially when I won't be seeing them for almost a month.

I love how the ship-name for Katniss and Peeta is either Katpee or Peeniss...

This weekend I've just been working and it's definitely been two hectic days. Yesterday they had this Christmas-opening extravaganza so the whole city center was packed and the same thing today. Obviously our coffee-machine and our oven decided to stop working, so typical. 

No comments: