Sunday, November 16, 2014

Christmas sangria

We ended up staying at my place last night baking gingerbread. I also made a  Christmas-sangria which was absolutely delicious. The version I did was quite simple, I basically just cut a few red crispy apples into cubes, out them in a glass with some ice and poured a bit of red wine-glögg and this Christmas juice (It was like this apple juice that had some Christmas flavors in it) and that was it. But I saw some more complex recipes on Pinterest, if any of you are interested.  
We actually ended up having a High School Musical marathon which was just what I needed. So yup, a pretty perfect Saturday night with Ella and Essi. Today I'm writing on my essay (finally figured out my topic) and later I'm going home to visit my familia. I can't believe it's only two weeks until we're going to Thailand, I am sooooo excited!


No comments: