Monday, November 3, 2014

Christmas in November?

Crazy how time flies, can't believe it's already November! That also means that it's exactly one month until me and my family travel to Thailand for a 3 week holiday. I am in desperate need of some time off of school and also in desperate need of a tan, so the timing couldn't be more perfect.

I also realized that I'll be gone for the most of December which means that I'll miss all the Christmasy-stuff you do; baking gingerbread, listening to Christmas music, lighting a candle on advent... I mean Christmas abroad isn't a new thing for me or anything, on the contrary it's what I consider to be Christmas but in the previous years we've been in Florida and America is like the capital of materialized Christmas, Thailand not so much. So I think since Halloween is over it's perfectly acceptable for me to get my Christmas on this November. I will start today by drinking some glögg and perhaps even watch Love Actually, my favorite Christmas movie of all time (either that or Nightmare before Christmas because it's basically a Halloween movie and a Christmas movie and I havne't actually seen it before while Love Actually I've seen probably 20 times...). I will do that as soon as I finish my essay on Communism. From communism to Christmas, how nice. 

This week is going to be super busy for me, in fact this whole month is going to be super busy. This weekend I am attending the annual party of Kemistklubben which I am super excited about, but before that I have tons of deadlines and some shifts at work, so better get to it!

Ps. Just as I was finishing this post, my roomie's clock started to ring out of the blue. I'm home alone and I'm 99% sure there's a demon in the house ready to attack. The apartment is haunted, please help! (Jk, but it was seriously creepy, straight out of a horror movie).

No comments: