Monday, October 6, 2014

They look like everybody else

It has been a looooong day for sure. And it has consisted of -yes you guessed it -schoolwork. But I'm super proud of myself because I've worked my butt of today and actually gotten work done. So go me!
My daddy also stopped by to fix Essi's lamp (these are the moments when I'm really appreciative of his electrician background)  and then he took me grocery-shopping so now my fridge is once again a bit more full. Kiitos Iskä!
Living in the city has it's perks (like everything being a minute walk away) but last night I definitely got to experience one of its negative sides. It was approximately 2 o'clock when a group of guys started yelling outside my window. They were apparently having a rap-battle in the middle of the street on a Sunday at 2 am. I literally felt like opening my window and yelling SHUT THE F*CK UP. I didn't.
Also, I figured out what I'll be dressing up as on Halloween. I don't wanna give away too much but here's a quote from the character as a clue:

"This is my costume. I'm a homicidal maniac. They look like everybody else."
Late-Monday-Tea-Selfie-Collage



No comments: