Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dull

It's one of those days when I have absolutely no inspiration to just sit and do homework or read for my upcoming exams but I force myself to just get through it (with a lot of pauses to check Facebook, Instagram and play some guitar). The good news is that I'm almost finished with my history essay which I have struggled with for a couple of hours. The bad news is that I still have many hours of exam reading ahead of me. Vanilla tea and the Les Miserables soundtrack will get me through it!

Another thing that happened was that I bought porridge the other day. I actually never ever eat porridge but I suddenly got this huge craving for porridge and blueberries, which is great 'cause it's cheep and healthy. Ok wow what is happening with my life? All I've literally talked about in this post is homework and porridge, which are like the two most dull things ever. I need something exciting in my life now! Good thing I'm going on a sitz tomorrow!



No comments: