Thursday, October 16, 2014

backwards

Me before my tuesday-walk with Julle
When did it get so damn cold? It was only 2 degrees yesterday and somehow I had missed the whole temperature drop so I was absolutely freezing when I rode my bike to school. Oh well, at least I can start wearing winter hats again, if only I could find my favorite fightback hat!

Yesterday we had a backwards sitz and I had a really good time. The fact that it was backwards made everything much more exciting and I have the most random pictures on my phone (which I obviously cannot reveal here so I'll just let you use your imagination). Today I was feeling quite tired (he he) so I mostly took it easy and revived for my exam tomorrow. Ugh, not looking forward to getting up to do an exam 8 am on a Friday...
Happy Campers last night

No comments: