Monday, September 22, 2014

...without a little rain


I really have nothing specific to say about the weekend, other than that I had a good time with good friends. After hanging out at our place we decided to go and check out Dynamo, since it was the official afterparty venue for Turku Pride. The line was super long so our plan B was Klubi, which I didn't mind since I live right above it. I've only been there once before so I didn't really know what to expect but I atleast had a blast. But this week I'm definitely just gonna stay at home and do things that are non-alcohol related.

This day has been as dull as the weather outside. Woke up feeling slightly sick but decided to drag my ass to my classes anyways. Afterwards me, Oona and Rebecka worked on our grammar assignments for over 2 hours straight and when I was finally finished with everything it was pouring outside, It was absolutely freezing riding my bike home from school, I couldn't even feel my fingers.
So yeah not the best of days, plus I once again have a pile of homework for this week and my roomie is visiting her parents so I'm all alone at home which gets boring very quickly.

Ok now that I've got that out of my system, I'll make a cup of tea, light my vanilla scented candle and finish these damn assignments!

No comments: