Monday, September 8, 2014

I live during the week

...and during the weekend I'm pretty much dead, which is kinda upside down? I guess that's University life. It also explains why I have become so bad at blogging - I just don't have time. But I'm gonna try harder, I promise!

Last week I had work on Monday, a picnic on Tuesday, Bowling on Wednesday (side note; I still suck at bowling. I'm almost the worst.) and on Thursday I had classes from 9-3, work from 3-9 so what do you do after being at school/work for 12 hours? You meet up your friends for a drink! Hell yeah, I'm glad I went out 'cause I had a blast! I got home at 5.30 (after a lot of dancing, laughing and kebab) so on Friday I pretty much just slept, cleaned the apartment and in the evening I went to Ella's for a girls night in, consisting of gossiping, Sex and the City and a Skype call with Isa.

On Saturday it was time to get serious with some assignments, like reading Beowulf. It's not something I would normally read but I have to say that it isn't as bad as I thought it would be, I'm kinda getting into the whole Norse, old age, mythical feel of it all. I cannot, however, read it without having a weird, awful British accent which probably sounds ridiculous and I hope my walls aren't too thin, I don't think I could look my neighbors in the eyes if I knew that they had heard me read out Beowulf like that (specially since I do not so a good British accent, if you didn't already pick that up).
I also went home to have dinner with the familia and get cosy with the pup. I tried so hard taking a good selfie with Maya but it was seriously impossible, that bitch is all over the place!
I also got to watch vine videos with my little brother, which is always fun. I don't know what that says about me, that I laugh hysterically at the same videos as my 12-year-old brother? Forever a kid on the inside, I guess.
 Today I've been to work and made me some delicious tuna pasta, then Julle came over and we had a classsic BFF night with some gossiping, some feet-cycling (umm, don't really know what to cal it, you know when you lay on your back and press the bottom of your feet together and pretend your riding a bike? Well we used to do that all the time when we were younger, now we noticed it wasn't as fun or as easy as before), I made the perfect batch of popcorn (It's true, it was magical!) and then we watched 22 jump street. It was seriously hilarious, I would almost say it was better than the first movie.

And that was my weeks in short, I have a lot planned for next week as well but I'll try to post sooner rather than later!

No comments: