Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hey girl

My days go by so fast, it feels like I do nothing and so much at the same time. I guess it's a good thing, that I don't have time to just stop and be for a minute, because I'd probably just get bored.

I went to pick up my new passport today which means I'm (almost) all set for Khao Lak in December. The trip seems so far away but I know how fast December will come and I'll be sitting on that airplane on my way to Thailand.

Once I got home I ate (I was super hungry, I hadn't eaten in school 'cause the line to the cafeteria is always super-long and I don't have the patience to just stand there and wait) and did a bit of cleaning. It's strange how much more energy and inspiration you get from just tidying up a bit. And then I dug into my history essay that is due tomorrow.

So a pretty basic day, nothing interesting really but I just had to get away from Medieval time feudal relationships and transnational revolutionary communication for a while. And now I will return to tose for one more hour before it's time for mine and Julle's weekly walk.


Thanks Ryan!

No comments: