Saturday, August 9, 2014

The past week

I've had (as you can tell) no time to blog but here I am! For the past week I've been working, chilling at the apartment, and I even went back home to my parents to pick up some stuff and have dinner with the familia. Oh my gosh, Maya has gotten so big! In just a week she's gotten so big! It was also nice to eat something else than chicken, my dad made some delicious salmon with rice. Yum yum.
Another thing that happened was that we finally got our names on our doors. Now everybody knows we've officially moved in!

Yesterday after work I rode my bike to Cristel's where the girls where having a BBQ. We chilled, played drinking games, danced and eventually made our way to the city and Yökerho. At 3 it was time to go home and Emppu came over to my place to crash.
Isa the Alien says: " I come in peace... and with wine!"

Today I have been very effective. I made makaronilåda (? I guess you could call it minced beef casserole?) and it turned out good. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it, I have tons left and no one to share it with (so if you're reading this, you know where I live and you're hungry, I've got lots to share!). Guess I'll be eating makaronilåda for the rest of the week. I also cleaned the apartment a bit since Essi's family is coming over later tonight. Then I just have to go and get some milk and butter (and maybe a chocolate bar? yes, definitely a chocolate bar) and I can just lay on the couch and watch reality tv for the rest of the evening. PERFECT Saturday!

No comments: