Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Puppy love

It's good that I have had the beginning of the week off 'cause I have had a lot on my plate. On Monday evening I went to see the movie Sex Tape with my friends. It was ok, funny at times but I just thought it was a bit over the top at times. The best part was definitely the last scene where they actually showed some material of the sex tape. I don't even want to know what happened during filming.

Yesterday I actually went out for a run which felt pretty nice, especially now that it's not that hot anymore. Took a shower, did some food and made a quick appearance at Julle's. Then at 5 my mom picked me and Essi up and we went to Ikea and some other furnishing stores to get some of the things we're still lacking. We finally got a rug to our kitchen (to cover the horrible horrible plastic rug) and a rug to our bathroom (to replace the pink flower one we currently have). I also bought a vanilla scented candle and man it smells good in my room right now! We had dinner with my parents, watched Sex and the City and then my mom drove us home again. We ended the night by watching 21 jump street since Essi hadn't seen it.
I was a wee bit jealous when Maya showed Essi so much attention....  

Today I've already been planning stuff for school, putting down important events in my calender, paid some bills (ugh) and I still have to clean the whole apartment, go to the grocery store and  make something to eat. So I should probably go do that right now!

No comments: