Monday, August 18, 2014

Midnight soccer

It really does feel like summer is over, it's always a sad event but at the same time it feels very safe. Back to school, back to old routines, back to seeing all of your classmates you haven't seen all summer. Also it's been getting a lot colder and I have to say that I don't mind it, just now it's raining outside and for those of you who don't know, hearing the rain fall from outside your window is one of my favorite sounds. And it smells so good too, fresh, crispy rain.

This week I have been busy with fixing things for school and meeting up with my friends who are and some already have begun moving out of Turku and in to new cities to start school. I also met up with Andre and Mikke from my class which was nice, 'cause I haven't seen them all summer. Makes me really excited about seeing the rest of my classmates in two weeks! Yesterday after work I met up with my friends at Julle's where we have some drinks before heading out to Forte. Forte on a Sunday is never a let down, I mean we played soccer in the middle of Turku's city square?! How awesome is that?


No comments: