Monday, August 11, 2014

I eat cake because it's somebody's birthday somewhere.

My Sunday was literally a fun day! After spending almost all Saturday by myself (and that was enough, I was getting way too restless and by the time evening came I was already kinda missing my roomie!) I was ecstatic to spend the whole day with my friends. Because it was Ella's birthday (Happy birthday gurl!), we met up at Aboa Vetus and had a nice birthday brunch. I had never had brunch or even lunch there so I did not know what to expect but it was actually really good. We were all full after one plate so we basically just sat on our seats for an hour just trying to get out of our food coma. But definitely worth a visit and it's not too crowded which is nice if you want to go somewhere where you can actually chat.



Then me, Kata & Emppu made a quick stop in town to get us some stuff, and I went home with a calendar for the coming year. I can't believe my studies start again in just a few weeks, but I have to admit that I'm kinda looking forward too it. I've actually missed it a bit, mostly all of my classmates!
Anyways, then we went to my place and chilled for a while, Kata unfortunately had to go to work but Emppu promised to come back. So I got ready and I have to say that I loved my new blouse from BikBok, it was on sale and only cost me 5 euros which is a total bargain. I did look a little bit like Brintey in the late 90's but hey, I'm bringing the 90's back, bitch!


We waited for Essi to come home and get ready and made our way to Ella's new apartment. I was really excited to see the place and it was exactly her type of place. We had some wine, played "Never have I ever" and talked about everything from embarrassing stories to high school memories. Then at 11.30 we made our way to Forte where we stayed until the closed down. It was long and really random night but definitely  a good time and the clock was probably 5 when me and Emppu finally made our way to bed. 
Girls and the BDay girl in the middle!

No comments: