Monday, July 21, 2014

Will you be the sprinkle to my ice-cream?

I had a longer shift at work today, and despite the nice and seriously hot weather outside, the place was swarming with people all day long. Which was fine, it made the day go faster anyways.

After work I met up with Cristel, Isa and Ella and chilled for a while (also had ice-cream with them as you can see in the picture), we discussed the upcoming weeks and how our tight group of friends is spreading across the globe. People moving to Vasa, Sweden and Norway. It's sad to think that some of my friends are no longer just a car ride away but that's life. I have to say that I'm extremely proud of all of them, they are making huge, scary but also exciting changes in their lives and I think that's great! Super excited for and proud of all of our achievements, go us!

I also got the news that I will be able to pick up the keys to mine and Essis apartment tomorrow! Finally I'll be able to show you some pictures and start preparing for our move in two weeks!

No comments: