Sunday, July 13, 2014

Okay.

I feel like my every post so far this summer has started off with an apology so sorry not sorry, I've been very busy (most of the time at least) and I've tried to enjoy my summer as much as possible (considering last summer I only had ONE weekend off the whole summer, how insane is that?!) and I have to say I've had 3 very fun weekends behind me which I will tell you all about now!

So 3 weeks back before the ruisrock weekend I...

I also spent a lot of quality time with Maya. I'll probably miss her the most when I move (jk, I'll miss my whole family ofcourse but she's just so darn cute!)

I'll tell you about Ruisrock in a separate post so just pretend this week didn't happen yet...

And this week I've basically been working, on Friday I went to Sofies to chill which was fun and yesterday we went to see The Fault in Our Stars which was great, although the timing was terrible, since we were planning on going to the riverboats afterwards and of course nearly all of us were crying and looked terrible afterwards! But we managed to get a grip of ourselves and had a absolutely amazingly fun time yesterday at Aussie bar. I did not have a single dull moment which was great!
Happy campers in Aussie bar :)

No comments: